In a sentence, Chi Rho is a Co-ed Catholic Service Fraternity open to all faiths that was founded in 1964 here at Texas Tech University.
Be a part of Texas Tech's best religious organization!
Achieve academically, impact the community, grow in faith, and build lifetime friendships with Chi Rho.
Top 5 Reasons to Join Chi Rho
- The brothers of Chi Rho are your family, the people you can rely on through thick and thin.
- We help you make time for faith during your busy college schedule.
- Services are really fun and it looks great on a resume.
- It allows you to enjoy the fun aspects of Greek life like paddles and Bigs/Littles without actually being Greek.
- Chi Rho gives you the chance to take on leadership roles which can be a great experience for your major and resume
Since 1964, Chi Rho has been founded on the three pillars of Faith, Service, and Brotherhood. For faith, we go to mass together and have our own prayer group. We also staff religious retreats such as Raider Awaking and Encounter with other CSM organizations. We have service opportunities almost every weekend which include Habitat for Humanity, Carol of Lights, Trick-Or-Treat So People Can Eat (our canned food drive), and so many more. The services themselves are actually really fun, but it's even better because we’re all hanging out while working! Brotherhood and tradition are what separate us from other organizations at Texas Tech and Saint Elizabeth’s. We always have something going on like intramural sports, movie nights, Buffalo Wild Wings or going to the football games together. Growing closer as brothers is always a priority for us, and we feel fortunate to have such an amazing group of friends to rely on always. So come learn more about us and become part of a tradition that’s spanned over the last 47 years! Rush Chi Rho!
For further information on rushing Chi Rho, please contact:
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.rushchirho.org or contact us at the email address above.